Champagne Soutiran Brut Grand Cru No Dosage 75cl

Champagne Soutiran Brut Grand Cru No Dosage 75cl

SOUTIRAN's Grand Cru Non Dosé is a "nature" champagne (without added sugar) composed of 60% Pinot Noir and the remaining 40% Chardonnay.

34,00 € from 6 37,00 € unit Instead of
In stock
from 6 : 34,00 € unit : 37,00 €

Price from 6 :3,00 €
Classic and express delivery are available !

Regarding the Champagne Soutiran Brut Grand Cru No Dosage

SOUTIRAN's Grand Cru Non Dosé is a "nature" champagne (without added sugar) composed of 60% Pinot Noir and the remaining 40% Chardonnay.

The five years of aging in the cellar give it a surprising roundness for a non-dosed champagne. The dominance of Pinot Noir produces an aromatic, wine-like champagne.

The nose offers notes of honeyed brioche, greedy, on soft herbaceous scents and fresh almonds. On the palate, this Grand Cru Non Dosé is fresh and harmonious with a persistent and slightly saline finish.

This connoisseur's champagne is to be appreciated as an aperitif, with seafood such as sea urchins in apple jelly or with grilled fish or raw fish such as sushi and sashimi.

Expert Reviews and Awards

  • 16.5 / 20 - Gault & Millau
  • 90 / 100 - Gilbert & Gaillard
  • 85 / 100 - Wine Decider
  • 90/100 - WineEnthusiast

What our customers say about Champagne Brut Grand Cru No Dosage

3 /5 based on 1 review

Anonymous A. published the 24/08/2018 following an order made on 24/08/2018

3/5

un peu léger manque de corps mais bon vin quand même

Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

Our customers have also ordered these Champagnes

Let yourself be tempted by a new discovery

Champagne Soutiran

The Soutiran Champagne House, a family-run house of 6 hectares, is located in the heart of the Montagne de Reims, in the village of Ambonnay, which benefits from the prestigious "Grand Cru" distinction.

The Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes are planted on slopes with chalk soils particularly rich in magnesium. This specificity of the village's terroir gives a minerality to the wines which express themselves through saline and iodine notes. Another particularity of these champagnes is that they are aged between 5 and 8 years, much longer than the appellation requires, in order to reveal the structure of these wines.

By combining the family heritage, the passion for wine and the love of Champagne, the Soutiran family seeks originality without betraying the terroir and traditions.

Trusted Reviews
97% of satisfied customers
Shipping 24H
Order before 11AM
Gift Message
free
+ 1200 références
in stock
Storage
Hydro-regulated
Secure Payment
Credit Card, Amex, Paypal, Bank transfer
Added to cart !
Limité à 3 bouteilles. Nous les avons ajoutées à votre panier.
Quantity
Continue shopping