Maison Cattier is an independent family business, today managed by Alexandre Cattier, representing the 13th generation of vineyard owners dating back to 1625. The House, based in Chigny-les-Roses, cultivates today 33 hectares acquired throughout history, mostly classified as Premier Cru and located in the heart of the Montagne de Reims. It also owns one of the first true clos of Champagne, the Clos du Moulin, a magnificent parcel of 2.2 hectares planted half with Pinot Noir and half with Chardonnay, acquired in 1950. The House has been producing its exceptional wines since 1916 and the first bottles were marketed in 1918. Since then, the Cattier House, still independent and family-owned, perpetuates its age-old know-how in the greatest respect of the environment to elaborate its champagnes with a generous and fruity style.