Champagne Paul Goerg Brut Tradition 75cl

Champagne Paul Goerg Brut Tradition 75cl

Champagne Brut Tradition from Maison PAUL GOERG is an elegant champagne mainly elaborated from Chardonnay.

31,00 € from 6 34,00 € unit Instead of
In stock
from 6 : 31,00 € unit : 34,00 €

Price from 6 :3,00 €
Classic and express delivery are available !

Regarding the Champagne Paul Goerg Brut Tradition

All champagnes from Maison PAUL GOERG have been raised for a minimum of 3 years, champagne Brut Traduction making no exception. This cuvée is elaborated from a blend composed of 60% Chardonnay, 40% Pinot Noir, 35% of this blend being composed of reserve wines. The nose is floral and fruity, and unveils a great fulness and freshness. On the palate, the Chardonnay’s freshness is balanced with the mature aromas of Pinot Noir.

This Brut champagne is an elegant cuvée. It it perfect for the aperitif as well as during the meal with a white meat or oven-baked sole filet.

An elegant brut champagne dominated by Chardonnay.

Expert Reviews and Awards

  • Berliner Wein Trophy : Gold medal
  • Vinalies Nationales : Silver medal
  • Wine Spectator : 91 points

What our customers say about Champagne Brut Tradition

5 /5 based on 2 reviews

Irene D. published the 13/07/2023 following an order made on 04/06/2023


Excellent champagne et prix raisonnable par rapport à la qualité

Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

Anonymous A. published the 04/09/2020 following an order made on 22/07/2020


Beautiful. A personal favourite.

Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

Our customers have also ordered these Champagnes

Let yourself be tempted by a new discovery

Champagne Paul Goerg

Paul Goerg champagne is located in Vertus, in the heart of the Côte des Blancs for 2 generations. The 120 hectare vineyard is mainly planted with chardonnay (87%), the remaining 13% with pinot noir.

Symbol of the finesse and elegance of the house's champagne, discover and savor champagnes of great expression, with long aging and low dosage. Champagnes without concessions intended for the gastronomes.

Trusted Reviews
97% of satisfied customers
Shipping 24H
Order before 11AM
Gift Message
+ 1200 références
in stock
Secure Payment
Credit Card, Amex, Paypal, Bank transfer
Added to cart !
Limité à 3 bouteilles. Nous les avons ajoutées à votre panier.
Continue shopping