Champagne Grand Prestige from Maison Beaumont des Crayères is delicate and subtle. It is elaborated from 40% Chardonnay, 40% Pinot Noir and 20% Pinot Meunier.
After three years of aging, this champagne has very fine bubbles and offers an elegant nose and a great balanced and freshness on the palate, with a touch of cherry and grapefruit aromas. The finish is long and elegant.
This voluptuous wine is delicious for the aperitif as well as for the beginning of a meal.
- Gold medal, Concours Général Agricole
- Grand Prix d'Excellence, Vinalies
- Gold medal, Gilbert & Gaillard
- Silver medal, International Wine Challenge
- Bronze medal, Decanter WWA
- 90 points, Wine Spectator
Standard: +33(0) 04.68.66.66.66
Sales service: +33(0) 04.68.66.06.62
B to B service: +33(0) 04.68.66.06.60
Aftersales service: +33(0) 04.68.66.06.61
Fax: +33(0) 04 68 61 41 28