Regarding the Champagne Veuve Lanaud Cuvée du Cinquantenaire Rosé
The champagne Cuvée du Cinquantenaire Rosé of the House VEUVE J LANAUD is a most graceful and irresistible cuvée. The Cuvée du Cinquantenaire created in 1969, in rosé is the reflection of the terroir and the perfect harmony.
A champagne with a beautiful salmon color, resulting from the sacred union of the pale gold of the white grapes and the purple of the black grapes. The 90% of Chardonnay gives the vivacity and minerality, while the remaining 10% of Pinot Noir from the Reims mountain gives all its structure and body to this great champagne. Light and fine, this rosé champagne will surprise your palate with a very present and lush fruit. The finesse, the smoothness and the freshness make the length sublime.
Unusual, revealing unique aromas and guaranteeing gustatory pleasures, this champagne will delight your aperitifs and your fruit-based desserts and will even sublimate a foie gras.